Specimen die cutter [STAS.01]
- Knee lever principle
- Ball bearing tappet guide
- Stroke fine adjustment
- Automatic ejector
Technical dataKnee lever die cutter with ball bearing linear guide
The specimen die cutter STAS.01 is a knee lever unit with a very smooth running ball bearing linear guide. It serves to produce specimens made of rubber, elastomer or plastic.
This system is characterized by a finely adjustable punching shear position affecting the cutting die. Furthermore it has a forced eject system at its rearmost end.
- Maximum pressing load:
- 8/16 kN adjustable
- 8 kN = 45 mm / 16 kN = 20.15 mm adjustable
- C-pillar distance:
- 95 mm
- Work table size:
- 190 x 240 mm
- Fine adjustment lower end position:
- ± 3 mm
- Die Holder:
- Cylinder diameter 20 mm
- Ejector function upper end position:
- Dimensions W x D x H:
- 240 x 356 x 555 mm
- 45 kg
The basis of the unit consists of a cast steel frame (1). By a fast-clamping system of a fine adjustment (2) it is possible to adjust the punching shear position precisely. After processing the specimen it is automatically released by the ejector (4).
As a counter bearing during processing serves a flat support plate (3). The die support is made of cardboard (5 - see accessories) and serves - while a specimen is processed - as an exchangeable protective element for the cutting edge and also guarantees exact cutting results.
The knee lever die cutter is shown with a punching knife unit (6) and clamping adapter (7).
Technical drawing of the STAS.01 Dimensional view of the unit including a 3D view (A4).
Technical drawing of the STAS.01 unit Dimensional view of the unit including a 3-D view (A 4)
FeaturesHigh-precision and smooth due to the ball bearing guide
- Adjustable hand lever
- Fine tuning of the punching shear position in the lower end position
- Forced eject system in the upper end position
- Processing table with removable cutting board
- Strong C-pillars granting high accuracy
- Technical drawing of the STAS.01 unitDimensional view of the unit including a 3-D view (A 4)